International Shiloh Shepherd Registry, Inc. Licensed Breeder Requirements
To enter the Licensed Breeder program
as a Licensed Breeder in Training (LBIT):
1. You must have been
an active SSDCA
member for one
year prior to applying for entry into the Licensed Breeder program.
2. You must sign the current
non-disclosure (confidentiality) agreement, the Breeders Code of Ethics and have a
kennel name on file with the ISSR.
3. You must submit the name of your
sponsor (mentor) and a letter of support for entry into this program.
4. You must join OSSA-1 and take an active
part in the discussions/lessons. Failure to post on a regular monthly
basis could result in access suspension.
5. Upon receiving entry into OSSA-1, you
will be listed on the
licensed breeder page as a LBIT.
To achieve full Licensed Breeder
Status, you must:
1. Be a SSDCA member for total of no
less than four years.
2. Have a registered kennel name for a
total of at least three years.
3. Sign the then current Breeders Code
of Ethics and Licensed Breeder Agreement.
4. Be an active, participating member
of OSSA-1 for at least three years.
5. Have fulfilled/continued to fulfill
the other requirements in the Licensed Breeder Agreement (advertising,
submitting GTF data, mentoring, etc.)
Only breeders who have achieved full
licensed breeder status possess full registry privileges within the ISSR!
If you are
interested in joining the ISSR licensed breeder program, please contact
Completed forms should be
sent to the ISSR, c/o Karen Ursel, PO Box 92202, Rochester, NY 14692,
the Silver Springs address.